Monday, November 23, 2015

Stamp a Stack of Holidays!!

So I have only now realized that none of the posts I though I had scheduled to go up during my exams didn't go up! So my apologies for not being on the ball catching that. But the good news is I am all finished my comprehensive exams, just waiting to do the oral defense.

This Saturday I am teaching a fun card class of 6 designs, making 4 of each design for $50. I posted it a little late, so it may just be me and one other person, but that is ok. If you would like to join us, let me know!! They are a fun combination of the great Close to My Heart stamps, papers, and of course some of the fun Cricut items. I even incorporated a little bit of the new water colour to make one of the backgrounds. I mean, how cute are the penguins?!?



1 comment:

Jean S said...

Greatt post thankyou