Sunday, August 16, 2015

Super Delayed Getting Back on the Bus Post

Hi Friends,

Well my New's Year's Resolution 2014 was to be more active on my blog... can you see how that didn't happen? I have decided that Close to My Heart and sharing my love of crafting it is important to me, so I need to make my business a priority and keeping an active blog is part of that. Here is here is the saddest part... it isn't like I haven't been crafting, I just haven't taken the 10 minutes every few days that it takes to post some of the fun stuff I have created online! So I now have an appointment with myself for each week to take an hour and show off what I am working on.

So for today here is a quick one... I am doing a Charity Card Class in an hour using the "Fruits of Summer" pieces I had left over from my last Card Workshop and we are making 6 different designs. How fun are these?






No comments: